Strength Report for 2.12 crashes on every use.

jm7

Sep 12, 2010, 10:11:20 PM9/12/10
to StrengthReport
I have downloaded Strength Report for 2.12, and I cannot get it to
run. It crashes every single time I try to run a strength report.

Torok Peter

Sep 13, 2010, 2:42:59 AM9/13/10
to strengt...@googlegroups.com
Dear jm7!

I think this is an issue with 32/64bit problem.
Which OS do you use.
Currently I don't have any time to work in StrengthReport, sorry.

If I will find the probelm, and a solution, I will put on the website.

Regards,
  Peter

--
Azért kapta ezt az üzenetet, mert feliratkozott a Google Csoportok szolgáltatásbeli StrengthReport csoportra.
Ha üzenetet szeretne küldeni ebbe a csoportba, küldjön egy e-mailt a(z) strengt...@googlegroups.com címre.