<error>Person has already been taken</error>

Chris Garrett

Aug 27, 2013, 1:37:35 PM8/27/13
to streamsend-...@googlegroups.com
When I try to add a person to a list I get back the following error

<error>Person has already been taken</error>

Any ideas?

(This was working before ... anything changed in the API?)

Chris O'Meara

Aug 28, 2013, 2:06:13 PM8/28/13
to streamsend-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Thank you for brining this to our attention. We found and fixed the problem yesterday. Can you please confirm that your api call is working properly now?

Cheers,
Chris O'Meara
Director Of Engineering
StreamSend
--

---

Chris Garrett

Aug 28, 2013, 2:22:01 PM8/28/13

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:06:13 PM UTC-6, Chris O'Meara wrote:
Hi Chris,

Thank you for brining this to our attention. We found and fixed the problem yesterday. Can you please confirm that your api call is working properly now?

Yes thanks!