Requirements on dev machine

AmaliaP

Jan 4, 2007, 5:16:47 AM1/4/07
to streamcruncher
Hy
I recently find out about your event processor..and I try to use it in
some application. So my newbie question is...what I need on my
development machine (well except the java IDE :) )?
For example I saw I need TimesTen ..but with AccesControl enabled? or
some other specific options?
Another question: the value sin the properties files (example:
sc_config_oracle) are all the values needed by the SC or there are more
values/keys that can be added?

Thank you

Amalia

ashwin.ja...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2007, 6:40:14 AM1/6/07
to streamcruncher
Hi,
You need to setup the Oracle TimesTen DSN (on Windows atleast, on Unix,
I don't know :-) ).

Once you have the Database and the DSN (in ODBC settings) setup, you
have to specify it in the sc_..oracle.properties file - for the
Database Driver URL.

All the properties in the config files are all you need.