also got the following error when trying to start stremcrunch

AmaliaP

Jan 4, 2007, 8:01:10 AM1/4/07
to streamcruncher
org/apache/commons/dbcp/BasicDataSource
at streamcruncher.Object.A.super(DatabaseInterface.java:61)
at
streamcruncher.B.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o00000(Main.java:129)
at
streamcruncher.B.O0OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.Ó00000(Main.java:59)
at streamcruncher.api.StreamCruncher.start(StreamCruncher.java:90)

What do I have to install on my computer? i have now mysql /apache
server but still got this error. both mysql and apache http server work
fine

ashwin.ja...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2007, 6:42:25 AM1/6/07
to streamcruncher
Hi, you need to include all the JAR files provided in the lib folder.
And of course, you have to add the Database Driver's JAR also.

Have a look at the sc_run_tests.bat file. It has all the Classpath
settings you will need to run StreamCruncher.

Ashwin.