Where is the corpus collected from?

Piji Li

Apr 21, 2015, 10:19:53 PM4/21/15
to stream...@googlegroups.com
I know the corpus is collected from social media?
I want to know which kind of social media?
News site?
Twitter?

Thanks

John R. Frank

Apr 21, 2015, 11:29:33 PM4/21/15
to Piji Li, stream...@googlegroups.com
The social media substream is collected from discussion forums. There is no Twitter nor Facebook in the corpus. The news substream is from traditional newspaper saints.

John

Piji Li

Apr 23, 2015, 1:20:51 AM4/23/15
to John R. Frank, stream...@googlegroups.com
I see. Thanks a lot.

Piji

--
Name: 李丕绩, Piji Li
Blog: http://zhizhihu.com

Dept. of Systems Engineering & Engineering Management,
Rm 711, William M. W. Mong Engineering Building,
The Chinese University of Hong Kong,
Shatin, NT, Hong Kong