Stream Reasoning Workshop 2020

riccardo.tommasini

Dec 16, 2019, 11:41:54 AM12/16/19
to Stream Reasoning
After the successful Stream Reasoning workshops in Vienna, Berlin, Zürich, and Linköping in previous years, the fifth edition of the workshop will be held in Milan, Italy, on April 15-16-17 2020.

The workshop is invitation-only and focuses on strengthening our growing community by sharing different perspectives, challenges, and experience obtained by working with incremental reasoning over rapidly-changing information.

For Stream Reasoning to grow as a research area, it is very valuable to bring together these different views and goals, to exchange ideas in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere.
Therefore, we would love you to send a position statement about the future of stream reasoning. Moreover, we would like you to prepare a 2-minute presentation to defend your statement to the community.

We would, therefore, invite you to participate in this event and contribute your knowledge and experience with our community.

Please let us know if you want to participate by filling out this form.

riccardo.tommasini

Jan 8, 2020, 4:41:52 AM1/8/20
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,

Happy New Year!

This is just a reminder about your invitation to be part of the 5th edition of the Stream Reasoning Workshop.

For logistic reasons, we need to limit the number of participants.
Thus, we kindly ask to let us know if you intend to participate as soon as possible.
To this extent, please fill-up the following form

If you already filled the form, thanks a lot and please just ignore this message.

Best Regards,

Emanuele Della Valle and Riccardo Tommasini

PS: for a successful workshop, it is very valuable to bring together these different views and goals, to exchange ideas in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere. Therefore, we would love you to send a position statement. Moreover, we would like you to prepare a 2-minute presentation to defend your statement to the community.

riccardo.tommasini

Feb 29, 2020, 11:12:16 AM2/29/20
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,

As you probably know, traveling to and from Italy is reduced due to the spread of COVID-19.
Politecnico di Milano, which is hosting the upcoming edition, has suspended classes for now,
and public events have been reduced.

As organizers of the Stream Reasoning Workshop, we decided to suspend the workshop for now.

Due to the current situation of uncertainty, we do not know whether it will be possible
to keep the same dates for the workshop. We will let you know as soon as possible about any updates.

This is a very unfortunate situation. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Riccardo, Emanuele, Daniele, Fredrik, Jacopo