Stream Reasoning Workshop 2021 - Call for participation

Konstantin Schekotihin

Sep 20, 2021, 6:54:30 AM9/20/21
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,

SR 2021 is approaching and we would be happy if you can join us and share your thoughts and vision with the community! The workshop got a number of interesting submissions describing KR, ML, and mixed approaches to stream reasoning. The preliminary schedule can be found on the workshop webpage:

This year the workshop will be held in blended mode with both online and offline participants. To ensure the best possible organization of the event we want to ask you to specify how you would like to participate. Please use the following link to let us know about your preferences:

Hope to see you soon and stay safe,
Emanuele, Danh, Thomas, and Konstantin