Questionnaire about empirical importance of SR engine features

Nathan Gruber

Jun 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM6/16/21
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,

I am currently working on my Bachelor thesis at Ulm University and therefore I try to analyze and benchmark certain features of SR engines. Since I believe that it is interesting to combine the measured results with your experiences of how crucial those features are for working with SR engines it would awesome if you could fill out a very short questionnaire on this topic.

If you have been working on any application which is using a stream reasoning engine or if you know others who do, I would be very thankful if you could take 5 minutes of time to rate the importance of the listed features in the attached spreadsheet or in this form https://forms.gle/hEcibfbv4rRrSn9U9 - or if you could forward the spreadsheet / the link to those people.

Thank you very much in advance, I am looking forward to your assessments! :)

Best regards,
Nathan
Catalog SR Features.xlsx

Nathan Gruber

Mar 8, 2022, 9:06:42 AM3/8/22
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,
we would like to find out and quantify how important individual features/KPIs of stream reasoning engines are for applications. That's why we have created a short survey where you can empirically assess how important individual features/KPIs were for the applications you have worked on. So if you have worked on any kind of application that uses an SR engine in the past or are currently working on such an application, I ask you to take this survey. The link is: https://forms.gle/rVRzTEGruNF7cfNT8
Please also feel free to share this survey with people you know who are also working in stream reasoning, as our insights will be more meaningful the more people take part in the survey.
I am very grateful for your support!
Thank you already and all the best,
Nathan

(This is the second survey of this kind because we did not collect enough data on the experience of the participants the first time).