Questionnaire about empirical importance of SR engine features

Nathan Gruber

Jun 16, 2021, 11:01:05 AM6/16/21
to Stream Reasoning
Dear all,

I am currently working on my Bachelor thesis at Ulm University and therefore I try to analyze and benchmark certain features of SR engines. Since I believe that it is interesting to combine the measured results with your experiences of how crucial those features are for working with SR engines it would awesome if you could fill out a very short questionnaire on this topic.

If you have been working on any application which is using a stream reasoning engine or if you know others who do, I would be very thankful if you could take 5 minutes of time to rate the importance of the listed features in the attached spreadsheet or in this form https://forms.gle/hEcibfbv4rRrSn9U9 - or if you could forward the spreadsheet / the link to those people.

Thank you very much in advance, I am looking forward to your assessments! :)

Best regards,
Nathan
Catalog SR Features.xlsx