Call for Partication of SR 2021 Hackathon 2021 (online and onsite)

lpdanh

Sep 22, 2021, 12:11:03 PM9/22/21
to Stream Reasoning

Dear all,

We would like to invite you to join our community Stream Reasoning (SR) Hackathon on October 4th, the first day of the SR workshop 2021.

Our Hackathon is a single-day on-site/online event, where researchers, solver developers, and practitioners will come together for a "model and solve" challenge with problems from the domain of intelligent transport systems and autonomous driving.

You will work under the mentorship of our organizers from BMW, Siemens, TU Berlin, and TU Wien, and you are encouraged to bring your own solver/tools to model and solve tasks of varying difficulty. For the Hackathon, you will be able to use a newly developed stream generation platform to evaluate your solutions. The solutions can be presented and will be judged by a jury, where nice prices will be awarded.

All the details of SR Hackathon can be found at: http://streamreasoning.org/stream-reasoning-hackathon-2021

If you are interested in participating, please reach out to us in our Slack channel (https://srhackatonorganizers.slack.com/archives/C02E59NQ59T) or directly contact Patrik Schneider (pat...@kr.tuwien.ac.at), so we can estimate the number of participants.

Thanks and we look forward to your participation,

Anh, Danh, Daniel, Manh, Patrik