Eva Elfie congratulates Team Spirit, cheers for Talon at The International 2023

meteorcia 890

Dec 23, 2023, 10:41:34 AM12/23/23
to Streammovies
Eva Elfie congratulates Team Spirit, cheers for Talon at The International 2023

Russian porn actress Yulia "Eva Elfie" Romanova congratulated Team Spirit on their victory over Virtus.pro in the upper bracket of The International 2023 playoffs. She made a short video on Telescope also revealing she is rooting for Talon Esports at the tournament.

Hello, everyone from Seattle. Today was the first day of the TI12 playoffs. I managed to watch the Team Spirit game, congratulations on the victory. Unfortunately, Talon lost, I was rooting for them. They fought against Team Liquid again and failed to win. Such a pity.

Before the start of the playoffs, Eva Elfie published photos together with Talon Esports players. She wished the team good luck and stated that she would be their "position six" player. The porn actress shares a sponsor with the SEA team and previously made an interview with 23savage.

Talon Esports lost to Team Liquid 0:2. They dropped down to the lower bracket to fight against the winner of Vivo Keyd Stars — BetBoom Team.

https://github.com/apps/films-voir-aquaman-2-c
https://github.com/apps/aquaman-2-fr-complet
https://github.com/apps/spy-x-family-code-white-fullmovie
https://github.com/apps/watch-spy-x-family-code-white-2023