webook is not working now

K D

Jul 1, 2022, 12:05:54 AM7/1/22
to Strava API
Strava webhook server has not been running since 5 hours ago. If I update manually, it works fine. The problem seems to be that the activity posted by the user does not work on the webhook side.

Sharma, Rohan

Jul 1, 2022, 1:43:08 AM7/1/22
to K D, Strava API
facing the same issue

On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 9:35 AM K D <ritt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Strava webhook server has not been running since 5 hours ago. If I update manually, it works fine. The problem seems to be that the activity posted by the user does not work on the webhook side.

Indotech, 67 RNIA, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad, UP. www.indotechmeter.com

Юрий Кожушный

Jul 1, 2022, 2:39:12 AM7/1/22
to Strava API
It's not only me that the webhook is not responding.
What's the matter? When will work be restored?

пятница, 1 июля 2022 г. в 10:43:08 UTC+5, ro...@indotechmeter.com:

Wojciech Piasecki

Jul 1, 2022, 5:09:50 AM7/1/22
to Strava API
Have same issue, since couple hours i dont received any webhook events

c...@seda.digital

Jul 1, 2022, 5:39:21 AM7/1/22
to Strava API
Same issue for us and our app. No webhooks received anymore. Last one arrived shortly after midnight CEST.

傅貴貴

Jul 1, 2022, 7:22:04 AM7/1/22
to Strava API
the same problem here....