API authentication broken

Steve S

Nov 30, 2022, 9:58:39 AM11/30/22
to Strava API
I have had an API app working for over two years without issue. Yesterday, I changed by email address and password for my Strava account site I am switching email providers and the app broke. In an effort to try to resolve the issue, I changed the Client Secret Key to no avail.

When I am trying to authenticate, but I keep getting "-in responsive feed3p0 old-login js no-t" returned in both the Access Token and Refresh Token.

I am not an expert in APIs yet, I am hoping someone can guide me through the process.

Thank you.