Debugging Stratified code

nevf

Nov 26, 2010, 2:56:01 PM11/26/10
to Oni Apollo & StratifiedJS
Is it possible to Debug stratified code in Google Chrome? I've tried
setting breakpoints, but they are never hit. I assume this is because
the source code I'm seeing in the debug window is not the actual
stratified code that is being executed.

Neville

Tom Germeau

Nov 26, 2010, 3:46:54 PM11/26/10
to oni-a...@googlegroups.com
You are right. The default browser console will show the vanilla JS
that the StratifiedJS was compiled into.

The Apollo debug module has a StratifiedJS optimized console that can
execute StratifiedJS from a visual command line, it also supports
standard console functions like log() and warn() etc. Breakpoints are
not yet supported, but they will be at some point:
http://onilabs.com/modules#debug

require("apollo:debug").console();

Tom