I've submitted a Travel Request, why haven't I received any reimbursement?

Strategic Procurement

Jan 7, 2016, 9:54:03 AM1/7/16
to strategic-...@googlegroups.com
I've submitted a Travel Request, why haven't I received any reimbursement?

Strategic Procurement

Jan 7, 2016, 10:13:56 AM1/7/16
to Strategic Procurement
Answer:
  • In Concur, "Requests" are "Travel Requests." According to APL  IV-B. II, Travel Requests in Concur are how university travelers request approval for travel from their "supervisor or other appropriate approving authority (e.g., principal investigator on a grant)."
  • A "Travel Request" doesn't initiate payment. Only after an "Expense Report" is completed, submitted and approved in Concur, will reimbursement will be initiated.