International Cryptozoology Museum / Snow Day and School Vacation Week

1 view

Loren Coleman

Feb 13, 2015, 3:22:26 PM2/13/15
to Strange Maine
Monday, February 16, 2015, is Presidents Day, and the beginning of School
Vacation Week in Maine and Massachusetts.

It is a short drive from Massachusetts, and it is a great week to visit.

However, we are CLOSED ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15th, due to another snowstorm.
(Boo, hiss.)

We will be OPEN every day this forthcoming week ­ Monday, Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and all our usual weekend days ­ 11 am to
3:30 pm.

That¹s right. We will be OPEN on a day we are usually closed, Tuesday,
January 17th, and director Loren Coleman will be on hand to sign your
books.

WANT TO OBTAIN SOMETHING FROM OUR GIFT STORE RIGHT NOW, BUT THE MUSEUM IS
TOO FAR AWAY ­ OR IT IS CLOSED?

VISIT OUR ONLINE SHOP HERE <http://cryptozoologymuseumstore.tictail.com/>.

MORE SNOW CLOSINGS HAVE OCCURRED IN 2015 THAN LAST YEAR. HELP!!

Assist us with our survival. Please consider a donation
<http://www.cryptozoonews.com/lc-icm/>.

SPECIAL WEEKDAY ADMISSION PRICE FOR ALL SENIORS.

THROUGHOUT FEBRUARY 2015, ON MONDAYS, WEDNESDAYS, AND THURSDAYS, ALL
INDIVIDUALS OVER 60 YEARS YOUNG GET IN FOR FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00).

PLAN AHEAD FOR JANUARY 2016. JOIN/SUPPORT US IN FLORIDA.
<http://cryptozoologymuseum.com/gofundme.com/icm-africa>

Thank you,
Loren Coleman
The International Cryptozoology Museum