job oportunity and internship in Banjaluka - DOKUDOM ( Koleks.d.o.o.) and Taskovski films

Irena Taskovski

Dec 5, 2014, 4:12:32 AM12/5/14
to stranci-u...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

hope your re doing well on the end of 2014 and that 2015 would bring a lot of good things to you.

I m writing to kindly ask you to resent or react your self if you know of any one who is looking for a job in Banjaluka or would like to do internship in company that works with  documentary films. DOKUDOM.

Also I would like to offer HOUSE in the center of town for rent - you can see the pitcures on airbnb - house will be avaible from mid of January and also can be rented is whole house or just rooms and it can be long and short term.

please have alook at this link for a house and into attachemnts for the job opportunities. thanks for your time and see you all very soon ,

best Irena

--

Irena Taskovski
Managing Director

Skype: taskovskifilms

irena@taskovskifilms.com

www.taskovskifilms.com

Taskovski Films is a London based world film sales & production company.
We are recognized for representing award winning non-fiction features
and for the distribution of high quality documentaries both theatrically and on TV.
DEC 2014 TASKOVSKI FILMS Koleks d.o.o. office cordinator.doc
dec 2014 posao.ba internship.docx