읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Dean Gransar

읽지 않음,
2012. 8. 1. 오후 1:25:3312. 8. 1.
받는사람 Storytlr Discuss
I can't login. looking at the database, I see my username. If there
was a password reminder feature it would be useful. Otherwise please
let me know how I can convert the password string, or delete username
and re-register, or perhaps someone can register a user and give me
user
and password combination it would be very helpful.
Thank you very much.
Dean.

@eschnou

읽지 않음,
2012. 8. 2. 오전 3:19:5912. 8. 2.
받는사람 storytlr...@googlegroups.com
There actually is a password reset feature:

Cheers,

-Laurent

Dean Gransar

읽지 않음,
2012. 8. 6. 오후 1:12:5912. 8. 6.
받는사람 Storytlr Discuss
@eschnou
Thanks! Thats a good start. I'm running storytlr on my own
server. hostname/admin/recover leads to 404 error.
I looked and there is no admin/ folders either.
maybe I should reinstall everything...

On Aug 2, 11:19 am, "@eschnou" <laurent.eschena...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There actually is a password reset feature:
> http://<hostname>/admin/recover <http://storytlr.eschnou.net/admin/recover>

@eschnou

읽지 않음,
2012. 8. 6. 오후 4:25:4412. 8. 6.
받는사람 storytlr...@googlegroups.com
There is no admin 'folder', everything is routed through index.php. But for this to work you need to have the Apache Rewrite engine working. This is normally done autocratically thanks to the file .htaccess in the root folder of the project.

Maybe your host is ignoring this file ?

-Laurent
전체답장
작성자에게 답글