Storytlr is now open source !

Laurent Eschenauer

Dec 13, 2009, 6:00:18 AM12/13/09
to Storytlr Discuss
Hi everyone,

I've just posted this on the blog. We have released the code here:
http://storytlr.googlecode.com. Looking forward to your feedback !

-Laurent

---

Hello storytellers,

As promised a while ago, we are open sourcing our platform. A first
version is now available at http://storytlr.googlecode.com with a
detailed set of instructions on how to install.

With this code, you can host your own storytlr on your own server (or
on a shared hosting environment). By default, it is setup as a single
user mode, but you can easily changed it to a multi user host and
therefore reproduce the exact service we are hosting on the current
storytlr.com.

We release the code under an Apache 2 license, which is non
restrictive. This means that you can do anything with this, even
create a successful business :-)

If you have questions, issues or ideas, please post them on the
mailing list. We will do our best to monitor and answer them. We also
count on your help to provide support to other users having trouble
installing.

We are looking forward to your feedback and plan to keep on working on
this in the next weeks to bring it to a stable 1.0 release.

Thanks a lot for your ongoing support and tweets,

Cheers,

-Laurent and Alard
Message has been deleted

Вячеслав Вольский

Feb 18, 2012, 8:38:34 AM2/18/12
to storytlr...@googlegroups.com
What's about a localization of this project? I can help to translate into Russian.