Re: The specified cache directory (/tmp) does not exist.

Message has been deleted

KyleHase

Dec 21, 2009, 6:51:26 AM12/21/09
to Storytlr Discuss
Siem,

/tmp is referring to the directory in the root of the filesystem on
your host, not the subdirectory from your web root. This directory
may not be available on some hosting platforms. You can follow the
issue here: http://code.google.com/p/storytlr/issues/detail?id=8

The storytlr developers should address this, as well as other
requirements like php-mcrypt, either by updating the platform to be
more flexible or by updating the documentation to clearly state the
requirements.

On Dec 14, 7:32 pm, Siem Vaessen <siemvaes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Seemingly I am not able to get the cache directory to work, it tells
> me: The specified cache directory (/tmp) does not exist.
>
> I have added this on top level, that is: mydomain.com/tmp/cache
>
> Is this the correct location, or should it be elsewhere?
>
> Thanks, Siem

Davide Ferrazzi

Aug 9, 2013, 5:03:19 AM8/9/13
to storytlr...@googlegroups.com, kyle...@gmail.com
sorry I have the same problem with Storytlr installed on AMPPS on Win7
Apache running on port 80

may you help me?
tks
df