The harvesting of Story Field

ja...@comcast.net

Nov 3, 2007, 1:31:30 PM11/3/07
to Story...@googlegroups.com
Hi Story Field Friends.

After reading the synopsis of our conference just posted on the Wiki, I felt compelled to let Tom and Peggy know what was "birthed" out of my experience.   Below is a copy of the email that I had sent them.  I will also include the pdf flier of the event for all of you.

Janet Rae

Hi Tom and Peggy,

Thank you for creating such an amazing five-day journey and now for writing a synopsis of the event.

I wanted to let you know what has happened for me out of that experience.  I came in feeling as if I had a strong commitment to our "oneness" and even knowing what that would take inside of a spiritual context.  I spoke very little during the conference and found myself listening at a level I had never listened.  The voices of certain participants were the mirror and the gift that transformed me that weekend.

I left my mopic vision of oneness at the Stupa and came home with a open heart for our environment, cultural diversity and the honoring of  art, music and expression over managing time.

Next weekend in Tucson, I am part of a visionary team hosting a 3-day conference called Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream................you may recognize the title from the Pachamama Alliance.  We are combining their efforts in Tucson with a World Cafe experience.  We are flying in Aeron Miller to facilitate the World Cafe.............I thought this was key since the impact of youth activists was so powerful at Story Field. .   I am attaching a pdf flier of the event so you can read more.

I will let you know the outcomes of our event.....................I can only hope that they bring the chaos  and life changing views that Story Field initiated.

Tom...........many blessings to you and the love of your life during this important time of your being together.

With Appreciation,

Janet Rae

Pachamama3-screen[1].pdf