Newsletter Invitations

drlisal...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2007, 9:28:33 AM8/2/07
to storyfield
Hello Steve, Cheryl, Lion, Tom and Peggy (and anyone else reading
this),

Having just read through all the comments posted in the invitation
ideas, I wanted to add my creative 2 cents worth.

Yesterday I sent out my month newsletter (to aproximately 700 people
with the list growing daily). The newsletter invited readers to view
my website calendar that lists our event. (www.lisalongworth.com under
calendar tab.)

If it would be helpful, I could also send out through my newsletter
hosting plan (Constant Contact) a brief blurb (I write) with
photographs (all my outgoing sharing with exception of personal emails
contains images) ASAP.

Then that could be circulated through our group, if it would be
helpful, inspiring others to use my language. I envision a very
short, juicy, crafted-sound bite type- 3 sentence piece.

Tell me if this is helpful.

In service,
Lisa