Mailing List Established

Lion Kimbro

Jul 13, 2007, 11:34:11 PM7/13/07
to storyfield

Things to be aware of:

* Posts here are publicly visible on the Internet.
* Everything is archived.
* Anybody can join. (Anybody.)
- However, their first message goes into a queue,
awaiting approval. "Managers" get notice when something
appears in the queue, and can click a link to approve the
note. I made Tom & Peggy "managers," but if y'all want to
change how this works, fine by me.
* You can unsubscribe by either clicking on one of the links
that appear at the end of each mail, or calling me at
206.427.2545.

I force-subscribed a Tom and Larry; I hope neither of you mind.

Peggy Holman

Jul 14, 2007, 1:00:35 AM7/14/07
to story...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lion,

Many thanks for setting this up. I gather something needs to be added to
the home page to tell anyone interested how to subscribe?

And are you also a Manager? If not, how about making yourself one?

appreciatively,
Peggy

Lion Kimbro

Jul 14, 2007, 9:56:41 AM7/14/07
to story...@googlegroups.com
I'm "group owner," because I created the group;
I think that's the same as "manager," just with
the ability to destroy the group, I think.