Invitation to join the Story Field Blogs

Cheryl (Story Field Conference)

Aug 4, 2007, 3:44:01 AM8/4/07
to story...@googlegroups.com

Hello!  Two or three weeks ago I sent you an invitation to join the Story Field Conference blogs.  I am concerned that you have not yet responded to this invitation as these blogs are an important part of the conference.  They offer a wonderful opportunity to build community and friendships before you even arrive at Shambhala! Vibrant and frequent blog communication will enhance the outcomes of the actual week of the conference exponentially.

If you have not received your invitation, please first check in your junk mail box on the possibility that your spam filter has done its usual overefficient job!  You will need your blog invitation email to register for the blog.

If your invitation is not in you junk mail box, and you have not overlooked it in your email inbox, please let me know right away (by email) and I will send another invitation.

If you just haven't been able to find the time to get to it as yet, I would encourage you to at least take a moment to set it up, as your invitation will expire in a few days and I will need to send another.  After you have set it up I am betting that you will find it easier to check into the blogs occasionally at least and contribute a bit here and there.

Thank you for your kind attention to this matter!

Yours in the Story

Cheryl