Re: Google Groups: You've been added to storyfield

c...@igc.org

Jul 17, 2007, 1:39:30 AM7/17/07
to storyfield, Cheryl (Story Field Conference), pe...@opencirclecompany.com
Hi, Lion:

Per Cheryl's request, please pull her name from the listserv.

Thanks,

Tom

At 1:04 PM -0700 7/16/07, Cheryl \(Story Field Conference\) wrote:
Hi Lion - I don't know what this means but I cannot handle a flood of emails
related to blogs in the storyfieldinfo box - it actually is just for
registration business and I have more than I can handle in it already.

I'll rely on Tom and Peggy's advice on this but my gut reaction is to ask
you to take it off. I am not good at blogs, don't know how to help anyone,
and even worse, don't have any understanding of what you and Larry are
doing, though I think it is probably making a great contribution to the
conference. (Thanks!)

Is there somewhere else whatever you are intending to send to storyfieldinfo
can be routed? You may be able to tell by my response that I don't even
understand how to ask the question! Please help! Cheryl

Jul 17, 2007, 9:31:22 AM7/17/07
to story...@googlegroups.com
Per Cheryl's personal email to me,
I already did, a ways back.