Trident State Query Problem

Josh Walton

Dec 18, 2013, 2:41:45 PM12/18/13
to storm...@googlegroups.com
I have an in memory, Java database that I want to use for my Trident State. My testing consists of running a limited set of data through the topology, and then querying the results through a DRPC stream that performs a Trident state query.

When the trident state is in a single executor, the same state query returns the same data every time. When the trident state is in a bolt with multiple executors, I get X different results for the same state query where X is the number of executors containing the trident state.

Is there a way to specify which trident state is used for a DRPC query? Is there a way to get the results (and aggregate) from the all of the different trident state instances?

I'm going to put together a simple example to run and post it here, soon.