looking for a story

mg3...@yahoo.com

Aug 18, 2015, 9:33:50 AM8/18/15
to storiesonline
I am looking for a story but I can't remember the title of it or the authors pen name.

the only things I can remember about it are their is a high school graduation party and the next day one of the young men who attended the party volunteers to come over the next day to help the lady who hosted the party clean up the mess.

She thanks the young man for his help by seducing him and taking his virginity I think the lady is divorced or a widow but I am not sure.

the young man calls her calls her Mrs. H in the story.

The writer of the story is a woman but I can't remember the writer's pen name.

Please help me locate the title of the story or the writers pen name.

massivereader

Aug 18, 2015, 12:40:17 PM8/18/15
to storiesonline
A search for "Mrs. H" returned seven pages of results.

Most of them I could easily eliminate, as I had either read them or the description was way off in a different part of the genre.

After a cursory glance at the first few paragraphs of the ones remaining  I think what you're looking for is "Good Luck With Tommy" by Lostlady.

John