[StopTheWar] for aberdeen uni students

1 view

Lambert, Emily

May 5, 2010, 12:27:57 PM5/5/10
to StoptheWa...@googlegroups.com
For AU students

Not many people were able to make the AGM last week and so we're still looking for someone who would be willing to take on the role of secretary and treasurer. This last year these positions were merely bureaucratic, so if needs be, we can do the same again and put someone's name down even if there are no responsibilities attached. It would be a shame if the society wasn't able to continue, especially given the effort put into setting it up, and the fact that we get free mini-buses and room bookings as a result. We've got until the 14th May to hand in the forms for re-affiliation. If anyone is interested please let me know (emily....@abdn.ac.uk)

Thanks and don't forget to vote tomorrow!!!
Em