Here we go again, statins reduce the risk of cancer

Fran

Oct 19, 2012, 4:02:45 PM10/19/12
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group,

A British national newspaper published an article suggesting (yet again) statins reduce the risk of cancer.
I am posting this link to "Statin Nation" blog to all SOS entities:
http://www.statinnation.net/journal/

Justin Smith provides links to the article(s) and a 4 minute video clip by the THINCS group, presented by Dr Ravnskov and Dr Rosch discussing that "low cholesterol" CAUSES cancer.
* Yahoo SOS Group:
* SOS website: <http://stopped_our_statins.webs.com/>
* Google SOS Group: <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/stopped_our_statins>
* SOS on Facebook: <https://www.facebook.com/groups/127447157284192/>

Fran ~ Group Owner
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Barry and Marjorie Shapiro

Oct 19, 2012, 5:34:06 PM10/19/12
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fran,

Sorry email flew off on its own.  Statins have a pleiotropic effect.  They kill everything, thus they kill some cancer cells along the way.  These guys never give up do they?

Were you every able to get in touch with the Yosephs?  There book is a masterpiece.  It was reviewed by Uffe Ravnsky.

Best
Marjorie

Barry and Marjorie Shapiro
PO Box 237
227 Hickey Hill Road
Sheffield, Massachusetts 01257

Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 13:02:45 -0700
From: sos....@gmail.com
To: stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Subject: {stopped_our_statins} Here we go again, statins reduce the risk of cancer
--
Google Groups ~ "stopped.our.statins"
Post to this Group: stopped_o...@googlegroups.com

Fran

Oct 20, 2012, 8:21:18 PM10/20/12
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marjorie, THEY are always finding ways to justify prescribing statins... very frustrating. I've not been in touch with the Yosephs. As my husband's caregiver (he's completely bedridden now) my days are pretty full. We've been receiving hospice for almost a year now. Fran

On Friday, October 19, 2012 5:34:06 PM UTC-4, Barry and Marjorie Shapiro wrote:
Hi Fran,

Barry and Marjorie Shapiro

Oct 21, 2012, 10:05:56 AM10/21/12
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Hello Fran

So sorry to learn of your situation. I wish you and your husband
peace and comfort.

My best wishes go out to you.

Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:21:18 -0700
From: sos....@gmail.com