The Legacy Effects of Statins

Fran

Mar 13, 2013, 7:06:29 PM3/13/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Please post a comment Re: your experience with statins.
TIA, Fran
Group Owner
~~~~~~~~

The Legacy Effects of Statins
http://wp.rxisk.org/the-legacy-effects-of-statins-a-role-for-rxisk/

Excerpt:
... This chilling account of the effects of statin drugs brings out a key role for reporters to RxISK.org – we need good data on how long the after-effects of drug treatment can last. This data is rarely collected but is of critical importance when it comes to insurance and disability assessments...

myluc...@lisco.com

Mar 14, 2013, 10:23:48 PM3/14/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Fran,
                         I filled just out a report to RxIST. The diabetes is back again with somewhat elevated glucose showing. I thought it had gone (Zocor caused it). But having a bit better results on the muscles now that I'm on testosterone. I'd recommend guys look at this in trying to override muscle issues. Tom  ps still want to sue Merck (actually industry wide class action on all statins). Please let me know if other want to try this as a group.

Google Groups ~ "stopped.our.statins"
Post to this Group: stopped_o...@googlegroups.com

Barb St

Mar 16, 2013, 1:34:40 AM3/16/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Wouldn't mind the class action suit but I was with a group of lawyers for over a year and I got a letter this year and they told me they had to drop the suit because there is not enough proof and information to proceed.  If you find out anything, please let us know.

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:23:48 -0500
Subject: Re: {stopped_our_statins} The Legacy Effects of Statins
From: myluc...@lisco.com
To: stopped_o...@googlegroups.com

Sandy Boss Peck

Mar 15, 2013, 1:53:44 PM3/15/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
I also filled out a report on RxIst. Thanks again, glad I found this group.

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 21:23:48 -0500
From: myluc...@lisco.com
To: stopped_o...@googlegroups.com