A New Blog on Social Media for Patients

thepatie...@googlemail.com

Mar 25, 2011, 5:58:18 AM3/25/11
to stopped.our.statins
A New Blog on Social Media for Patients

Dear Friends,

Welcome to the latest blog from The Patient Experience.

With this blog we are exploring the usage of social media by
patients. In particular the possible uses of a new web site called
Treatment Diaries for patients.

It would be great to have your comments and thoughts about the site
and perhaps anyways it could be improved.

To visit the blog please go to

http://www.patient-experience.com/index.php/treatmentdiaries-com-social-media-for-patients/

Blogs are a wonderful way for our members to connect with each
other. This is a great opportunity for you to share with other
members and enrich all our knowledge. Do feel free to add any sources
of information which you think will be of interest.

Feel free to share this blog with anyone you know might be interested.

If you have any suggestions for future blogs or please do let us know.

Best wishes

Belinda

Belinda Shale

The Patients Voice