Statins, Memory Loss and Myopathy

Fran

Mar 13, 2013, 7:04:05 PM3/13/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
Hello Group,

I've suspected for the entire time I've managed this group (9+ years) that statin drugs are a direct link to the Worldwide increase in Alzheimer's and dementia in general. The link below is one of 1,344 statin related videos on the "songtoday" website.

1st video of relevance, he (didn't catch his name) accesses "recent" documents about FDA warnings of memory loss (which we've known much earlier from the works of Dr Duane Graveline). Why has it taken the FDA so long for this warning? He compares several documents from several sources which indeed raises "red flags" that the FDA and drug companies seem simply to be ignoring.

Video is 9 minutes...
http://www.songtoday.com/_9d-MqMcO3A_alzheimer-s-linked-to-statin-drugs-fda-warning.html

2nd video, Dr Eric Topol discusses the statin-myopathy link at the genetics level. Yet another piece of evidence that goes ignored by the medical community:
http://www.songtoday.com/KCCgN2FV_IA_the-genetics-of-statin-induced-myopathy.html

I'll view more of the videos and post those of relevance.

Fran
Group Owner

alive65

Mar 17, 2013, 7:41:17 PM3/17/13
to stopped_o...@googlegroups.com
My husband's short term memory has been getting worse naturally over the last 5-10 years, but recently when the doctor put him on lipitor, we really noticed a rapid decline. He started not to remember things even in the same conversation. This is one of the reasons we decided to stop lipitor.