Help me please.

webm...@mizbehaven.com

Nov 19, 2008, 7:52:59 AM11/19/08
to stopbadware
Here is the warning that I got for my site:

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 1 page
(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed
without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on
2008-11-19, and the last time suspicious content was found on this
site was on 2008-11-18.

Malicious software includes 2 trojan(s). Successful infection
resulted in an average of 0 new processes on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including
xxxvoyeur.net.

I never had this happen to my site before. I had my host scan my site
and it turned up nothing. What do I do next?

SteveW

Nov 20, 2008, 2:04:52 AM11/20/08
to stopbadware
My forum profile here has a link to an article (the 20071223 one)
about tracking these things down. That will be a start.

http://www.unmaskparasites.com/ has a good interface for revealing
links on your pages that you might not have known were there.

On Nov 19, 4:52 am, "webmas...@mizbehaven.com"