help urgent... my website redirected to Antivirus 2009

robert budi

Nov 19, 2008, 10:03:13 AM11/19/08
to stopbadware
pls help why my website force redirect to Antivirus 2009
when i use search engine like yahoo... then i clik the link to my
website it sudden directed to Antivirus 2009 website
http://antivirusdefense.com/2009/1/en/_freescan.php?nu=880147

anyone can help me...?

UseShots

Nov 20, 2008, 10:18:13 AM11/20/08
to stopbadware
Hi Robert,

Welcome to the club! It's the most popular exploit this week.

Check the .htaccess. There should be conditional redirects. Most
likely to "89 .28 .13 .202".

Before you delete it, could you do me a favor and check the file
owner, permission and the date of the last modification. And finally
send me that redirect code from the .htaccess file. You can post it
either here, or email it derectly to me, alternatively use the contact
form here: http://www.UnmaskParasites.com/contact/

Denis
http://www.UnmaskParasites.com