how to check malicious code

steven

Nov 16, 2008, 11:03:40 PM11/16/08
to stopbadware
hello
I want to know is there a website which can check malicious code.
Would someone tell me , thank you.

Regards
Steven Yong

UseShots

Nov 17, 2008, 9:45:30 AM11/17/08
to stopbadware
Hi Steven,

You might want to check my www.UnmaskParasites.com online service.
It scans web pages for hidden illicit content (invisible spam links
and iframes, malicious scripts and redirects).

Note: the "This page seems to be <clean>" may not mean the site is
actually clean. You should peruse the report - it may contain items
that you, as a site owner, don't recognize and find suspicious.

Denis
http://www.UnmaskParasites.com

Anirban Banerjee

Nov 17, 2008, 5:41:47 PM11/17/08
to stopb...@googlegroups.com
You could also try our service jaalcheck.com. We are currently in the
process of rolling out our new enhanced service and will make available
in the coming few days :-).

Thanks,
-A

--