help!What can I do?

zou114

Nov 21, 2008, 2:07:18 AM11/21/08
to stopbadware
Our site has been flagged
http://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&q=site%3Azou114.com&meta=&aq=f&oq=

I'm not sure what to do from here.
-Thank you for any assistance / guidance / advice.

NatalieLynn

Nov 21, 2008, 10:51:09 AM11/21/08
to stopbadware
A. look for redirects on your site... my sites issue was buried on an
(onload) call in MAY - I still do not know who or what placed the code
there or who or what removed it..

B. check your hosting company - beg them to come clean if their
servers were victim of a hack or virus

C. after you have combed through your code you need to request a
reconsideration from the MIGHT GOD OF THE LAND Google... don't know
who died and made this company GOD but you must bow and ask for
penance if you ever want to get off the NAUGHTY LIST

D. you then also need to go to stopbadware.org and ask for them to
reconsider your site

E. Wait until the google god-bots shine upon your site and remove your
site from the list....

F. Take some antacids and relax it is all in the hands of the almighty
google

-all else fails throw a fit to let the google god know your ticked....

Good luck and promote NET Neutrality - uses Safari, Macs & Linux
machines... the good folks at google & firefox have gone to the dark
side pray they come back....

-Natalie

On Nov 21, 2:07 am, zou114 <d...@hcair.net> wrote:
> Our site has been flaggedhttp://www.google.cn/search?hl=zh-CN&newwindow=1&q=site%3Azou114.com&...

CLB123

Nov 21, 2008, 11:17:22 AM11/21/08
to stopbadware
Sometimes terminology is half the battle. It is my understanding that
there is a difference in a "reconsideration" and a "review." It
appears they are different processes for different issues.

I took the following from Oliver's blog:

http://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2008/10/malware-we-dont-need-no-stinking.html

"Finally, don't confuse a malware review with a request for
reconsideration. If Google's automated scanners find malware on your
website, the site will usually not be removed from search results.
There is also a different process that removes spammy websites from
Google search results. If that's happened and you disagree with
Google, you should submit a reconsideration request. But if your site
has a malware label, a reconsideration request won't do any good — for
malware you need to file a malware review from the Overview page"