Where Does Solar Energy Come From?

Dominick Penny

Oct 17, 2009, 7:30:05 AM10/17/09
to Solar beats fossil
Solar energy is making a big impact today. In the world we live, we
have put major strain on natural resources. But, there is a renewable
energy source, which is becoming a viable source to meet the needs of
humanity, it is called solar energy. But, where does solar energy come
from?
Imagine a home that is powered by a residential solar energy system.
This home has electricity 24 hours a day. You could watch TV all day,
keep all the lights on, and not have to worry about an electricity
bill! So, how does this work? Where does solar energy come from?
In discovering where does solar energy come from, let us consider that
we are in that solar powered home. Imagine for a moment that you want
to watch TV. You press the televisions power button. Instantly like
magic the TV comes to life. It comes on exactly as it would in a home