power plant

jepkins

Apr 4, 2009, 9:59:46 PM4/4/09
to Solar beats fossil
There is many environmental hazards and health problems that
traditional power plants cause, and I am really concerned about all
the damage we are causing to our planet, I have not really realized
the impact of this problem until I begun to make a deeper research
about the issue, I just read an article which said that power plants
constitute the largest source of air pollution in the U.S.

I’ve found out that alternative power sources such as solar panels are
the answer, and since I’m getting started learning and doing my solar
system I’ve been getting more involved, and writing some articles
about the topic http://homemadesolarenergy-jepkins.blogspot.com I
hope you guys can check them out and give your opinion, I will be
posting more blogs along with the research I’m doing.

Hopefully we can get people more educated and informed about our
environmental pollution problem caused of the power plants, even when
this work seems to be so hard
We can do the difference.