Why is the nation afraid to tell the truth that Nupur Sharma did not insult the prophet?

Satya D

Jun 23, 2022, 11:09:01 PM6/23/22
to hitaya

Why is the nation afraid to tell the truth that Nupur Sharma did not insult the prophet?

The most bizarre thing about the Nupur Sharma episode is that she did not insult the prophet.  Nupur Sharma did not burn Koran, she has not drawn derogatory pictures like MF Hussain did for Hindu deities.  In the heat of the moment when Hindu Shiv Ling was constantly ridiculed on a TV show she repeated exactly what is in Hadith of revered islamic scholars like Bukhari.  The same was clearly affirmed by Islamic preachers like Zakir Naik.    So, if Nupur Sharma considered insulting the Prophet, then so did the Hadith of Bukhari and other Islamic preachers like Zakir Naik whom Muslims across the World revere and follow.

The more we fear to tell the truth the more it gets worse & gives in to propaganda

How can we run a nation when we are so afraid to even tell the truth?  We cannot run a nation in constant fear, fear of backlash, fear of economic consequences, it is suicidal because it will only get worse.  We cannot give into Western Globalists design of weaponizing radical Islam to convert, control and contain our nation.   Nor do we need to bend down to Islamic nations like Qatar which is crying hoarse on this while itself gave citizenship to MF Hussain who has drawn most revered Hindu deities naked, even having sex with their animal vahanas (see pictures below) after peaceful uproar in the country against his derogatory work.

Government can make a statement in an assuaging manner about the truth and warn the media to clearly state that what Nupur Sharma said is what is already in  the Hadith of revered islamic scholars like Bukhari and was affirmed by Islamic  teachers like Zakir Naik.   This needs to be urgently and vocally propagated so as to call the bluff of those using this for political ends and severely endangering the safety of Nupur Sharma and her family and has already cost lives in the senseless riots.

Nupur did use the word, 'had sex' instead of the word 'consummated' (which according to Wiki link it means 'first act of sexual intercourse between two people').  This too she said in response to constant ridicule of Hindu deity Shiv Ling, the complete video of which is now removed by Times Now due to threats.   This is the state of this country, we cannot even tell the truth and by giving into threats we have made the situation many times worse.   In fact, the video could have been subtitled so that what she said is the same as in Hadith and uploaded again!!

What Nupur Sharma said:
"Earth is flat, that is written in Koran, shall I ridicule that too (in reponse to ridiculing Shiv Ling) marrying at six and having sex at nine, that is prophet Mumhammad did, and earth is flat according to Koran 88;20"   Video of what she said is here.

What Nupur Sharma said

What Hadith of Islamic revered teacher Bukhari says is given below.  It gives not only age of Aisha as six during marriage, what age the marriage was consummated (at age nine)  and also that she was with Muhammad during last 9 years of Muhammad life. If Muhammad died at age 62, that will make him 53 years old when he married Aisha.

What Zakir Naid said:
Hadith of Bukhari says, Aisha is married to the prophet at the age of six and the marriage was consummated at the age of nine.  Now there are many so-called modern scholars who feel that it is not possible and that is the reason to try and justify  and they say that actually the age is 19.  I believe that Hadith is authentic, even the age of six is authentic,  I feel medically and scientifically, Islamically a marriage can be consummated at the age of 9 once the lady is matured and it is perfectly fine.

Video of the speech affirming above is here.

Zakir Naik affirming Prophet marriage age

Now to give a contrast to above, see below what MF Hussain painted about Hindu deities. He painted all most revered Hindu gods naked and even copulating with animal vahanas while Muslim/Christian men and women are drawn with clothes. Did Hindus get into streets and cause violence? Indian Muslims have become pawns to Western regime change designs and by destroying Bharath, they are destroying their own nation.

Regards,
Saya Dosapati

ramans shriman

Jul 1, 2022, 4:52:00 PM7/1/22
to Hindu Mahasabha, hindujagruti, sanatan hindudharm, Stop Corruption Worldwide, Aryasamaj Gandhidham

Encourage others to join this group at link below:
http://groups.google.com/group/stop-corruption-worldwide/subscribe

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stop Corruption Worldwide" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/stop-corruption-worldwide/CANUgdgkmSGguXU50ES9456%2BHyRMkHh7az9u8%2Bw3skgcY%2B9E%2BWw%40mail.gmail.com.