BJP giving Padma Vibhushan to Mulayam is a blunder that deeply hurts sentiments of Hindus

Satya D

Jan 26, 2023, 12:34:34 PM1/26/23
to Satya D
BJP giving Padma Vibhushan to Mulayam is a blunder that deeply hurts sentiments of Hindus

Only after the Modi administration came in for the first time Bharath saw that India's highest awards were given to common men and women who are making a real difference to the country and not to political cronies and opportunists.   Then what explains giving of Padma Vibhushan award to Mulayam Yadav.  Pray help the nation understand how the country benefited  from him and how much backward UP was left behind during the rule of him and his son? Only after BJP came to power with Yogi at the helm do we see the results of the humongous efforts he has been making to revive it.   Is BJP slowly slipping back into what Congress used to be?  Worst, as the article below that is raging in the social media says, this is the man who ordered the killing of thousands of young innocent Kar Sevaks in 1990.   Instead of giving the award to Mulayam, we should give the Padma Vibhushan to the combined group of Kar Sevaks who were murdered.  Is this not adding insult to the injury? Even from a political perspective, it is more beneficial to strengthen the hands of Yogi ji than hoping to get SP votes by giving this award to Mulayam.

These kind of actions by BJP are only resurrecting the wounds Hindu community is feeling that political convenience takes precedence of restoring the rights of Hindus in this nation. Hindus are not even allowed to manage their temples and the blatant discrimination in the constitution against Hindus has not been addressed even after  7 years of BJP rule.   Hindus can manage many thousands of trusts running hundreds of thousands of charitable institutions effectively, they can run trillions of dollars worth companies around the world but we are being told we cannot run our own temples!  Can not the center bring necessary constitutional amendments to fix this?  Can Hindus ever get equal citizenship rights as other citizens in this country How can the second majority community with 20% population still be a minority with the ability to usurp any land in the nation but Hindus have no rights to manage their own?   How long will we continue this?

It is a shame.

Regards,
Satya

PADMA VIBHUSHAN FOR BUTCHERING KARSEVAKS IN AYODHYA*
Gayathri, Bharat Voice

Bestowing Butcher of 1000s of Karsevaks, Mulayam Singh Yadav the Padma Vibhushan for Yadav Votes is reminiscent of MK Gandhi backing Khilafat Movement in India for getting Muslims to support the freedom movement.

First of all, many aware Hindu Yadavs have moved away from SP and are already voting for the BJP. This move of awarding Mullah Yadav betrays Hindus to say the least.

I request good senior Hindu lawyers to file a PIL in Supreme Court to challenge the award of Padma Vibhushan to a man who in office as the Chief Minister ordered point-blank firing on lakhs of karsevaks in 1990 in Ayodhya. Lakhs of Karsevaks were peacefully taking out a procession for the construction of Ram Mandir at the Ram Janmabhoomi where a pre-existing Temple was demolished, and a hideous mosque was built by Babur for his teenage male lover by Babur's General Mir Baqi.

In the firing thousands of Hindus died, many unknown, who had come from far flung areas of the country in support of Ram Mandir. The most prominent victims of butcher Mulayam's decision were the Kothari brothers in their early 20s. I can still remember seeing the uncle of the two brothers crying inconsolably and seeking justice. He questioned if is this how democracy works, where young boys peacefully participating in a procession are mercilessly beaten up and shot in their temples?

What is worse is 32 years later, this butcher is being given one of the highest civilian awards. The party which multiplied its numbers on the blood of the karsevaks is now awarding the butcher of karsevaks.

Politics has come full circle for Hindus. No wonder Kashmiri Hindu genocide is never acknowledged formally by Indian State, irrespective of the party in power. Neither is any SIT set up to bring the jihadi genocidaires to justice.

While jihadis keep up with propaganda of 2002 Gujarat riots and keep trying to nail Modi, Hindus are only too happy to die and let their killers be awarded to keep Modi in power!

If Hindus have even a shred of self-respect, they should oppose this move tooth and nail, file cases in the Supreme Court and take out protests all over the country to oppose the decision of the Modi govt to award Mulayam Singh Yadav a Padma Vibhushan.

If we do not protest, be ready to die as the political parties of India only like dead Hindus.

By *Gayatri N*
Editor, Bharat Voice.