Rally Monday, February 2, 7pm at Amnesia

Stephen Elliott

Feb 1, 2009, 5:42:52 PM2/1/09
to Stop American Apparel
Hey guys,

We're having a rally tomorrow, Monday, at 7pm at Amnesia Bar on
Valencia. This may be our last big rally before the hearing with the
planning commission on Thursday. So let's make a great turnout.

We're going to have entertainment featuring readings from Daniel
Alarcon, Evan Rehill, Peter Orner, and Daphne Gottlieb, comedy by Nato
Green, and music by Dan Weis. There'll be a bank of typewriters set up
so you can write a letter to the planning board.

The rally is at 7pm.

At 9pm Belle Monroe and Her Brewglass Boys will perform. They are a
rowdy country/bluegrass band. It should be a great event.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Stephen Elliott