Phone Calls, TV, and Letters

Isaac Fitzgerald

Jan 27, 2009, 5:24:05 PM1/27/09
to stop-ameri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

We have a phone list that includes all registered voters in District 9. We thought it'd be good to have folks call people close to where they live in order to keep this movement's community feel. If you live in the neighborhood and would like to volunteer to make some phone calls alerting your neighbors about the upcoming planning meeting please contact Stephen Boardman at board...@gmail.com (Stephen is the man with the list). Be sure to include your address.

Also, if you didn't catch it last night, the KRON covered our efforts during their 8 o'clock news segment. Click the link to view the video:

Lastly, if you've been putting off writing your letters, please please please take the time to do so as soon as you are able. If you have written your letters, please encourage friends and neighbors to do so as well:

Pilar LaValley
San Francisco Planning Department

Bevan Dufty
District 8 Supervisor