(Management and) corporate culture hacking II

stefan.haas

Jul 7, 2012, 1:32:20 AM7/7/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

I would love to host a 1hr session to work on the experiments we have found yesterday, so that at the next Stoos event we can share stories about how things worked in the wild. My goal is to make them more actionable, so that we can start next week experimenting with the Cracks/Hacks we found.

What a freaking kick would that be, if we were able to infiltrate the workplaces with what we have experienced yesterday at the Stoos Stampede?

I'll try to get a slot in the room with the Stoos Hacking wall.

Best
Stefan

Jurgen Appelo

Jul 7, 2012, 2:59:38 AM7/7/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com

You can get my slot.
I'm cancelling mine. Feel I've done enough already. :)