#LESS 2012, Tallin, Estonia November 12-14, 2012

John Styffe

Jul 25, 2012, 9:51:32 AM7/25/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
#LESS 2012, Tallin, Estonia, November 12-14, 2012
Last spring Jurgen Appelo asked if any of the Stoos members wanted to participate in LESS 2012 and talk about Stoos. I stepped up along with Matthew Cain. We will be organising two tracks/two days under the theme of management innovation. Our idea is we would like to continue the conversation we had in Stoos. Matthew and I both received feedback that people enjoyed the conversations about the mission, the vision, the principles and the how of Stoos. We plan to have four speakers who will have short thought provoking speeches and then facilitate discussion. Hopefully at the end of these two days people will have a better idea about Stoos. These speeches will hopefully be presented from the heart.
If you are interested in presenting please let Matthew or I know. If you are interested in attending please let us know.

Jurgen Appelo will be a key note speaker

John Styffe