Self-organising keynote speakers

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 2, 2012, 3:54:23 PM7/2/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

This morning we have been able to secure the use of the big hall in the venue for an extremely discounted rate (we weren't able to afford it otherwise). This means we can do a few special things.
So one thing we can do is a short keynote in the mornings to inspire us. So we have created 2 15 minute slots in the morning.
We are a bit busy with the current activities though, so we are looking at you guys to organize this. Just let us know who to hand the microphone to on day 1 and day 2.

Feel free to use the list, ideascale or anything else you want.

Thanks,

Erwin

Peter Stevens

Jul 2, 2012, 5:53:55 PM7/2/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

If you would like, I would be happy to present the story and vision of Stoos in one of these slots.

Best,
Peter

Sent from my iPad

Kurt Häusler

Jul 2, 2012, 10:35:53 PM7/2/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
+1 Good idea.

Perhaps for the other day we could hear from someone who was at the StoosXChange and can report from it? If someone is willing. Just an idea... (I wasn't there)

Jurgen Appelo

Jul 3, 2012, 4:16:37 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Some suggestions for keynotes:

Peter Stevens, one of the original four Stoos inspirators.
Laurens Bonnema, leader of Agile Holland
Ken Power, guru and speaker
Rini van Solingen, writer and professor

And I'm probably forgetting a few good suggestions.

John Styffe

Jul 3, 2012, 4:23:13 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to talk about the Satellites and make a power point.

John

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

Jurgen Appelo

Jul 3, 2012, 4:34:13 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Good idea! Additional keynote suggestions:

Deborah Hartmann-Preuss, organizer of StoosXChange
John Styffe, organizer of Stoos Satellites

John Styffe

Jul 3, 2012, 4:36:41 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jurgen

Actually I think our team from Zurich could give a nice power point on the satellites.

John

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 3, 2012, 4:45:37 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
All,

Just to clarify. We do not have a beamer, so powerpoint presentations are not an option. What we have is a hand-held microphone and the undivided attention of close to 150 people :)

Regards,

Erwin

John Styffe

Jul 3, 2012, 4:49:23 AM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Okay I can handle that

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

Jurgen Appelo

Jul 4, 2012, 5:03:46 AM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
A gentle reminder to everyone: at the Stoos Stampede many things will be left to self-organization.

So far, two people stepped forward to be keynote speaker: Peter Stevens and John Styffe.

If you don't repond, we take that to mean, "OK, that's fine with me."

At this event, the ones who step forward will be the ones determining what happens.
If nobody steps forward, nothing happens.
Same applies to hotels, lunches, beers, and parties. :-)

We're just getting people together. You make things happen.

Cheers,
Jurgen

Ilja Preuss

Jul 4, 2012, 5:29:36 AM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Deb and I would be willing to answer questions about stoosXchange. What would you want to know?

Cheers, Ilja