Re: [stoos-stampede] Stoos Connect! A new type of event

Yves Hanoulle

Dec 12, 2012, 2:26:41 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwin

WIl you add it to the agile events calendar?

2012/12/7 Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com>
Hey everyone,

Just in case you did not see it already, we are in the process on organising a new event. In contract to the Stoos Stampede this is not an unconference style event, but more like a TEDx event.
18 minute talks from thought leaders in almost all of the different movements that identify with Stoos. All of these talks will be live streamed, so you can participate from anywhere you want.
So far we have:

Jurgen Appelo - Management 3.0
Niels Pflaeging, - Betacodex
Olav Maassen - Real Options
Steve Denning - Radical Management
Franz Röösli - Beyond Budgeting
Dawna Jones - Culture for Complexity
Jaap Peters - Rijnlands
Vlatka Hlupic - UK Drucker Foundation and Professor at Westminster
Kaj van der Plas - About the most important management skill

For more information please visit: http://stoosconnect.nl

John Styffe

Dec 12, 2012, 2:37:18 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwin

Great so far.

Is there anything developing regarding discussions about

1. What is Stoos? Continuing this conversation.

2. The structure of Stoos ie the Satellites

3. Contributions from the satellites around the world

Maybe we can contact the various satellites to give a short summary of their activities and objectives

John

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

Peter Stevens

Dec 12, 2012, 2:59:58 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwin,

The other topic missing is Agile itself. How can Agile be applied to the (non-IT) enterprise. Agile and the ah-ha! moments as various movements started discovering each other inspired Stoos, it feels wrong not to mention it.

Cheers,

Peter

John Styffe

Dec 12, 2012, 3:07:37 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Peter

Is it possible to find someone who has applied agile to their businesses with "relative" success and get them to talk about it. Not your usual Google, Gore etc.

John

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

John Styffe

Dec 12, 2012, 3:10:45 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Sandra a new member from Poland wrote

Hello :) I am a bit clueless what is World Stoos Day?

What is the goal of this meeting?
What can we hear during this meeting?
Is it free talk about Stoos? Or just saying hi to all organizations over the world?

She did see the connect site

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Peter Stevens <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:

John Styffe

Dec 12, 2012, 3:11:55 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
By the way sorry for all of the messages. Home sick with the flu :(

Mobile 078 806 95 16
Skype: john.styffe
www.self-sustainability.ch

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Peter Stevens <pete...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yves Hanoulle

Dec 12, 2012, 3:19:21 AM12/12/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com, Emmanuel Gaillot
Hi,

you might want to talk to the people from UT7. (Emmanuel is in cc)

They run their (small) company with agile principles and open space technology.
they are able to do this already for three years.

Phone 00 32 476 43 38 32
Books:
Who is agile: https://leanpub.com/WhoIsAgile
Wer ist agil: https://leanpub.com/Weristagil
Who is agile Volume II: https://leanpub.com/WhoisagileVolume2
The power of the Junior: https://leanpub.com/ThePowerOfTheJunior

Twitter LinkedIn WordPress SlideShare Amazon goodreads
Skype YvesHanoulle