Updated schedule of sessions.. 2012/7/4

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 4, 2012, 5:58:36 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

Based on the feedback I have been able to remove some of the impossibilities that would have required time travel, cloning or teleportation.
As a session leader please go over the list one more time as a final check.

You can find the list online at: http://www.stoosnetwork.org/call-for-sessions/
or as an attachment to this email. Email me directly at erwin at erronis dot nl if you are having trouble opening the excel sheet.

Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all..

Regards,

Erwin
Sessions.xls

Dawna Jones

Jul 5, 2012, 5:32:23 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
I finally got to see the schedule and see one of my sessions is down twice. No problem if that is intentional. Just wanted to check. Thanks for all this work Erwin. I know how tough it can be. Dawna