Rehearsal CANCELLED tonight 9/1/2021 - Weather

1 view

Stone Soup Symphony

Sep 1, 2021, 3:56:15 PM9/1/21
to Stone Soup Symphony
Hello everyone,

We are due for the remains of Hurricane Ida to hit our area tonight.  I have had a few people ask me about it, and now that I've looked seriously at the forecast, I think it's best to cancel tonight's rehearsal.  It looks like it's going to be a rough night.

Hackettstown (and NJ in general) has both Flash Flood and Tornado Watches in effect until late tonight or tomorrow.

We gave a great show last week, and so Ed and I aren't worried about being ready for Victorian Days on the 11th.  We'll brush up next week on the 8th.

Be safe, stay dry, and I'll see you next week.

Rob Adams
President, Stone Soup Symphony
mu...@StoneSoupSymphony.org