Christmas music is available

Stone Soup Symphony

Sep 20, 2021, 1:37:48 AM9/20/21
to Stone Soup Symphony
Hello everyone,

First of all, thanks for putting on a great performance on Saturday in Mt. Olive.  I wish the event was a little better organized, but we played very well and those who did come out certainly seemed to appreciate us.
October 3rd, will be Morristown Festival on the Green, and our final Pops show.  This has been a great event for us, and I'm really happy to be back.  It's got food, vendors, and lots of other bands.  Details to come as the date approaches.

Now for the email subject...
Yes, it's only September and WAY too early to be thinking about Christmas, but our next repertoire IS going to be for the holidays.
I've updated the Repertoire page on our website with Ed's picks.  Please print them if you are able, or let me know if you cannot and I'll print you a set.
We'll start looking through these pieces over the next few weeks, interspersed with ironing out any rough spots in the current Pops before Morristown.  We'll switch over full-time October 6th.
The Holiday concert will be Sunday December 12th, 3:00pm at the 1st Presbyterian Church.

See you Wednesday!

Rob Adams
President, Stone Soup Symphony
mu...@StoneSoupSymphony.org