Belvidere Heritage Day, 9/11/2021

1 view

Stone Soup Symphony

Sep 9, 2021, 8:31:53 PM9/9/21
to Stone Soup Symphony
Here's the details we need for this Saturday.  If you have any questions, email or give me a call.

Event:  Belvidere Heritage Day (formerly Victorian Days)
Call Time:  Saturday, September 11, 2021  1:30pm
Show Time:  2:00pm
Load-in Time:  12:15 at the chapel to pick up our equipment.
There will be a stage tent on the green.  We'll be there.
Note:  Because this is a street fair around the square, you can't get your car onto the square.  Parking is in the streets around the square, so allow yourself some time to walk over once you've parked.  If you have large equipment (percussion, bass) or a physical condition that prevents you walking 2-3 blocks, I've never had a problem running the barricade to unload and parking at the Presbyterian church on Mansfield Street.

Attire:  Concert dress is tuxes for the gents, and Black & White solids for the ladies.  Here's a link to our "official" dress code.

Repertoire:
  1. Star Spangled Banner
  2. Superman Returns
  3. Wedding Day at Troldhaugen
  4. Gershwin, by George
  5. Masquerade Waltz
  6. Go West!
  7. The Sound of Music
  8. Children of Sanchez
  9. Entry March of the Boyars
  10. Pirates of the Caribbean
  11. America the Beautiful
After the Show:
I have made a reservation at Tipton's Tavern (formerly Rock Creek) to receive whoever is interested for a bite and a beverage.  The check will be split dutch (sorry!).  Tipton's is located at 3231 Belvidere Rd, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

I think that's everything.  If not, somebody will let me know.
I'm looking forward to making music with you all on Saturday!

Rob Adams
President, Stone Soup Symphony
mu...@StoneSoupSymphony.org