Fwd: Band By The Sea

Stone Soup Symphony

May 27, 2021, 7:24:39 AM5/27/21
to Stone Soup Symphony
I received this and am passing it along if any of our "band" players are interested.

Fill out the website to participate, or reach out to jo...@joshualong.com with any questions.

Hello fellow community band friends.  I just wanted to share an event that is happening in Wildwood NJ on July 31st, which any of your members are invited to participate.  Basically we are getting together on Friday to rehearsal and perform a concert outside.  Everything will be social distanced if need be in light of COVID precautions.  Anyway, can you please share this information to your members:  https://artmusicemporium.com/band-by-the-sea.

If you have any questions, please let me know and thank you for your time! — Josh

Joshua E. Long, Ph.D.
Conductor, Performer,
Researcher, Teacher, Technician
www.joshuaelong.com